At Crown Waste Management we pride ourselves on our product quality and service we provide to all of our customers. In order to support this, we have an opportunity for an experienced Excavator and Crusher Operative to join our expanding team in our aggregate recycling depot, supplying local construction projects. So if you’re interested in joining the leading aggregate materials company in the area and enjoy a real hands on job – we want to hear from you.
About the role
As an excavator and crusher operative reporting to our Plant Supervisor you will be expected to operate both fixed and mobile plant and equipment safely and efficiently to maximise production.
Other elements of the Plant Operative role include:
- Control the wash and sorting plant, in accordance with a specification to meet quality standards.
- Carry out daily autonomous maintenance on the sorting plant, while keeping all plant clean and safe to operate, including reporting KPI data.
- Supervision of all onsite hauliers /mixer truck drivers to make sure safe unloading of material into vehicles
- To effectively operate a Loading Shovel in order to fill material bays
- Working safely ensuring compliance with all Health, Safety and Welfare guidelines
- Ensure the depots maintenance improvement log is reviewed and updated, reporting any defects to the Operations Manager
What will you bring?
- +5 Years excavator and crusher experience
- A working knowledge of health and safety procedures and protocols
- Ability to operate a loading shovel
- Good communication, planning and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A flexible and customer first approach
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
About Crown Waste Management
From domestic skip hire to commercial aggregate supplies, We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of quarried and recycyled aggregate materials.
|Job Category||Plant Operator|